I only got up to half of the video but whatever I did do made me feel better, by the end of gym class I could actually feel like I exercised and my thighs were tired. I felt very refreshed. Next time I will finish the entire workout as well as look for similar workouts.
Here is the link for the video in case the video doesn't work:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z1KQ9K9yBU&list=FL2tWvRyzkC05pUmuHDgLP0Q
Great start. I really like the start of the video because she says two things I was going write after seeing the title. Thigh "gap" is not fit or healthy.. it's a body type thing… but you can tone and strengthen your legs. Eating healthy is more important than the workout for losing subcutaneous fat from the legs so a combo of both is best. :) Good luck.
ReplyDeleteDude you did so well doing this workout! work dem sweat!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure, no actually 100 % sure that you'll get to your goal as you are really motivated !
ReplyDeleteI saw you working out and it seems like you actually want to reach your goal.
ReplyDelete